Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Profile...



Hi, my name is Saeed Ahmed Saeed al-Mureikhi, I was born in the Emirates in the city of Abu Dhabi on the 25th of May in 1985, so that makes me 23 now. I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters so that makes us 10 with my father and mother.

I joined the Media Studies because I love photography to do with advertising and I like to take photos of individuals and various kinds of cars from unused angles. One thing in particular what interests me is to capture a shot which can convey a message. I like Graphic Design too, and what inspired me about it is that I used to draw a lot when I was young.

In my free time I love to hang out with some friends and go out cruising alone in my car listening to all kinds of music. My favorite films are many action and comedy movies. If I had the chance to drive on a racing track would love to do that. I drive in a very bad way to extend that I close my eyes and imagine myself in a racing track, trying to beat up normal cars that have nothing to do with speed. None of my friends wants to get in the car when I'm the driver.

The purpose of this blog is to explore the subject of global warming. This will be done by watching videos of spokespeople, writing reports and cause\effect, problem\solution and argument type pieces of writing and finally by doing an oral presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment